Please feel free to comment on any of the articles you see here. All comments need to be approved by the administrator so we do read them all. If you need to contact us by email, please click here. We will try to answer your questions as soon as possible (as long as it’s between Monday and Friday, business hours.)
If you believed you subscribed to the newsletter but have not received one, send us an email to confirm your email address. We have noticed a lot of typos (which we attempt to correct) that will result in your newsletter not being delivered. Newsletter updates are sent weekly, starting on Wednesday but may take as long as Friday to get them all sent.
If you have a gunsmithing question:
If you have a specific gunsmithing problem you need help with you may do several things:
- If it is related to an article on Guns and Gunsmiths, add a comment to the article that other subscribers will see
- Use the Guns and Gunsmiths forums (CLICK HERE to go to the Forums page)
- If you are a Gun Club of America Silver Member, you can post your question on the “Ask The Pros” forum on the GCA website
- If you are an AGI customer, you can also email Jack Landis (Technical Services Manager)
Comments on articles are welcome, and are a major part of this community. However there are certain guidelines that must be adhered to, as specified below. The blog administrator is the arbiter of comment appropriateness.
- Comments should stay on topic
- Comments must not contain vitriol, name-calling, offensive language, hate-speech or other inappropriate verbage
- Comments should not be typed IN ALL CAPS (regarded as shouting)