- Warehouse Spring Clearance Sale — Dozens of Gunsmithing and How-to Courses prices Slashed!! Go to www.AmericanGunsmith.com and Enter WH17 in the Offer Code box at the top of the page.
- Graduation Celebration! – Study AGI’s Certified Professional Gunsmithing Course from home, Expires May 31st , 2017. Quickly acquire practical skills & make money. Limited Bonuses Available. Call 1-800-797-0867 to discuss your custom course options with a Student Advisor.
- FREE Gunsmithing Seminars – Sign up to watch a Series of Free How-to Make Money Gunsmithing, Online Webinars with AGI President Gene Kelly. Go to www.GunsmithingSeminar.com/free Gene will reveal the insider Secrets to making money as a Gunsmith, doing what you love, Part-time, Fulltime or as a Retirement Income. Watch them all for FREE! Go to www.GunsmithingSeminar.com/free
- Veterans!! If you are a Veteran with a Disability Rating and you want to Have the V.A. pay for your Gunsmithing Training & Tools, go to www.GunsmithingTraining4Veterans.com to get all the details.
- NEW – GLOCK Armorer course – completely updated with all Generations of Glocks including Gen4. New HD Version Available, DVD $39.95 + Ship; OR a Special OFFER $7 digital online version promotional – Go to www.AmericanGunsmith.com and Enter Glock7 in the Offer Code Box to get this deal.
with Gene Kelly
AGI and Gun Club of America President
In this video from the SHOT Show Range Day, Gene Kelly looks at a drop-in trigger system from TACCON USA that is so fast it makes your AR-15 run almost as quickly as an automatic. Good thing ammo has come down in price!
I wonder how long it will take before some liberal politician gets wind of it and has it banned. Continue reading
Here are some more gun stories from around the web.
- Putting Suppressed Rifle Systems to the Test
- After multiple deployments, US special forces may have ‘mortgaged the future’
- California Handgun Sales Up 53%
- House Bill Could Recognize Gun Permits From 16 More States
Those of you who are GCA Silver members already know and appreciate how great the “Ask The Pros” forum is on the Gun Club of America website. It is the most popular places on the site, and one member recently stated on the GCA Facebook page “Ken and few others have helped me out on the forum more times than I can count. The search feature alone is worth the price of the entire membership cost. Don’t tell Gene, but it’s actually priced cheap for what you get in return.”
AGI Technical Services Manager Jack Landis was contacted recently by a person representing a retiring gunsmith who needs to get rid of all his tools and equipment. Continue reading
Look Below For This Week’s New Articles.
DON’T FORGET TO SHARE THIS SITE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND ASK THEM TO SUBSCRIBE TOO!
American Gunsmithing Institute (AGI) and Gun Club of America (GCA) Announce the Ultimate Gun Giveaway
AGI and GCA have teamed up with industry manufacturers in a special giveaway of three prize packages with a combined value over $13,500, including a Custom Ruger® 10/22®, an Inland Manufacturing 1911A1 pistol, an Armalite M-15™ DEF15F Carbine and a Bond Arms Patriot. Continue reading